So it’s been a while since I have updated my WIP list for November. So…here goes–updates in green!
November WIP List
1. Baby J’s hand quilted quilt-Finished and given to Baby J’s Mama!
2. Baby J’s quilt from her GMama. My sister crossed stitched a baby quilt for Baby J, and she needs me to quilt and bind it.-Finished and given to Baby J’s Mama
3. My Americana quilt-baste, quilt and bind-No progress
4. Scrappy Quilt for me-Change in plans–I turned my king size quilt top into a throw top and this became my scrappy quilt, which is now done and being used.
5. Mom’s bed quilt-baste, quilt and bind-This has become a Christmas project
6. Mom’s star quilt-baste, quilt and bind-No progress
7. Mom’s special embroidery quilt-baste, quilt and bind-This quilt top is done and the back piece is done, as is the binding. I just have to baste, quilt and bind it–this weekend it will be done!
Here are some pictures of the special embroidery quilt:
My Mom did the embroidery on the girl pictures and I did the blocks in between and then assembled the quilt top. I will post pictures when it is finished, and also of my scrappy replacement quilt.
Keep Simply Delighting!