So earlier this week, I think Monday (sorry all the days this week ran together), I received my traveling stash box that I won. The box was previously with Deb that blogs over at Quilting and Other Craft Therapy. Cherise over at Sewingly Along keeps track of where all the different boxes are. Check out what’s going on with the boxes and enter to try to become one of the recipients.
The only thing that is required to participate is that you follow the rules of the traveling stash box. Here they are:
- Be an active blogger. Post about receiving the box on your blog in a timely manner. Post the giveaway for the box soon after receiving it.
- There’s a note in the box that logs where it’s been. Please add your info and place the note back in the box.
- There’s a list of Rules and Guidelines in the box. Please read and follow these and return the list to the box.
- You may take anything you like from the box. Just replace every item with comparable quilt shop quality items equal to the amount taken.
- Ship the box to the next person in a reasonable amount of time.
- Due to the amount of postage shipping is only within the USA.
You must be willing to pay USPS Priority Mail fees for a large flat rate box after you have shopped, restocked and hosted your own blog giveaway to send this box to your lucky winner!
So…here is what is in the box:
lots of patterns
some crafty books, and 2 recipe books
Here is what I am keeping from the box:
Here is what I am adding to the box:
A nice brown fat quarter (I love the texture of the fabric) and a charm pack of Moda Marbles
There are three ways you can be entered in the giveaway to have this box come to your house!
1. Leave a comment telling me what kind of sewing machine you have and why you love it (I am in the market for a new machine, I need advice!)
2. Become a follower of Simply Delighting.
3. Hop over and visit Deb at Quilting and Other Craft Therapy, and become a follower of her blog.
If you are a no-reply blogger, be sure to leave your email address so I can get in touch of with you. I will choose one winner via random.org on Thursday evening, February 14th. As soon as I receive the winner’s information the box will be on it’s way.
I look forward to passing this box on!